Sharp XR32XL Multimedia Projector


Home Theatre Replacement Projector Sharp XR-32X4

I've only had this projector for a couple of days but it looks stunning on my 10' screen (106" diagonnal 16:9).

It replaced an HP VP 6320 that I really loved and this looks just as good.

I am using this as a home theatre projector and it comes well-equipped for that job. It has a DVI-D port (easy to find adapter that changes it to an HDMI) and it is DHCP compliant so there are no upscaling issues or other "digital rights" problems.

I am using it to view HD-DVD's and Blu Ray discs and while it doesn't do 1080P it does handle 1080i and 720P with perfection.

Bright enough for a normal room with normal lighting (you don't have to turn off lights to see this bright picture. yet blacks are black and colors are vibrant.

The cheapest 1080p projector out there is still well-over 2 thousand dollars so if you aren't quite ready to sell out $2500 for a 1080p projector consider the Sharp XR-32X which renders perfection on the screen for less than $800 ($795 at Sam's and Amazon).

More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List