Sharp XR32SL Multimedia Projector


Nice projector for the price4

I just bought the XR-32S early this week for $475 (ad special at Fy's) not too bad for a 2500 lumens projector.

My primary use is for projecting movies outputted from my Macbook Pro onto a Gemmy 12-foot inflatable screen in the backyard. This definitely does the trick in terms of brightness.

The contrast looks good; picture quality is a little more than sufficient. If you get close the picture does look a little pixilated when projecting from some distance. Slight squares are present but not too distracting. Indoors the picture looks great.



Advice for other Mac users--

The SHARP XR-32S DOES NOT have Mac DVI input I needed to buy a separate DVI-VGA converter. It claimed to be Mac-compatible out of the box - definitely not the case.



The SHARP XR-32X is Mac compatible requiring no converter cable.

I wish I would have known that before buying.

More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List