Sharp Electonics XR-10S Compact Multimedia DLP Projector with 2000 ANSI Lumens


RIP OFF COMPANY 'WATCH OUT"1

There is only a 90 day warranty on the LAMP. I had this item from Sharp for a little over a year. The lamp had 59% life on it but went dark on me. I had to unplug the device numerouse time because after putting it in the sleep mode the remote wouldn'tallow me tpo turn it back on. It came with a 3 year warranty (24 hour replacemnt)and had it for almost a full week and they are currently holding my Projector hostage. They are claiming that my lamp warranty has expired I barely used it since I am in school and used it a couple of hours on week days and about 4 to 6 hours on weekends. It dropped from 49% to 63 % in the lamp life and when I sent it in to them it had already dropped to 59% lamp usage. All of this in the economy mode. I wouldn't buy another thing from this company because the lamp s/h all comes to almost $600 almost the cost of a brand new projector. In my opinion SHARP is a SCAMMING Company that lost my business forever.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List